GreaseMax® Automatic Lubricator units are a chemical operating system rather than an electrical (battery powered) operation.
GreaseMax® lubricators are based on a simple and successfully proven design concept. One that is certain to deliver:
- accurate discharge
- simple and easy use
- reliable operation in all situations – hot, cold, moving, vibrating, wet,underwater, on feed lines;
- NO electrical components;
- NO mechanical components;
These units however are NOT refillable as a refillable product is more complex, one which would require a relatively time-consuming change-over of batteries and grease cartridges.
For assistance with your desired application of the GreaseMax® units, IFS is here for you!
Sample units are available*
The FloMAX Internal Non-Pressurised system is rated at 200GPM when used together with the standard FloMAX Fuel Nozzle.
This system design reduces fuel foaming and increases flow due to an unrestricted “straight through” flow path. This system is compatible with all tank types (plastic & steel).
For your convenience, IFS not only supplies all FloMAX systems and other FloMAX parts, but are also available to complete all your installations successfully.
Spillages are often unexpected but a serious safety matter that requires immediate action to be resolved.
Available in a variety of sized packages to suit your needs, IFS offer a quality Coco Peat Absorbent.
- High Lignin & cellular structure makes it ideal for the efficient absorption of hydrocarbons, such as: Oils and Fuel.
- Natural; Renewable and bio-degradable
- Environmentally friendly and safe to use with a neutral PH
- Approximately 22kg absorbs ±220l rapid absorption
- Easy to handle and transport
- Fast Acting: Absorbs 90% capacity in under 10-minutes.
Make sure you are prepared!
Full MSDS sheets available*
IBC Spill Deck, made from 100% recyclable polyethylene, this solid construction and ergonomic design is compatible with most forklifts and pallet trucks. Ensuring the Deck must always be placed on a flat solid surface / floor, it is suitable for any workshop environment.
The catchment area is capable of holding 1100-Ltr and is also easy to maintain and clean.