Oil, Hydraulic, Renolin 68, 20L
RENOLIN HO oils are zinc free, mineral hydraulic oils blended from carefully selected virgin base oils in combination with selected ashless anti-wear, anti-rust, antioxidant and anti-foam additives.
FUCHS RENOLIN 68 (20L) oils are zinc free, mineral hydraulic oils. Blended from carefully selected virgin base oils combined with selected ashless anti-wear, anti-rust, antioxidant and anti-foam additives
- Overcomes Filter clogging, a frequent problem in hydraulic systems. This is because of the superior water separation and filterability qualities combined with the specialised additive package.
- Designed to cope with arduous conditions in industry with efficient operation over a wide temperature range.
- Anti-wear additives prevent excessive wear particularly inside pumps and motors, meaning less maintenance.
- Antioxidant additives ensures long oil life.
- Anti-foam additive assists in minimising foam formation in the oil tank and consequently pressure loss.
FUCHS RENOLIN 68 oils meet the requirements of:
- DIN 51 524 part 2
- Sperry Vickers I-286-S
- AFNOR NFE 48603 (HM)
- All types of hydraulic systems including gear, piston, and vane type pumps.
- The more viscous grades (VG 220, 320 and 460) are for Mill Trunnion bearings.
- The VG 5, 10 and 15 are ideal for the lubrication of high-speed Spindles.
- Used for circulatory systems and for machine tool lubrication.
- May NOT be used for turbine lubrication.
NOTE: The compatibility of Renolin HO hydraulic fluids with other hydraulic fluids, particularly those containing zinc and / or calcium, should always be carefully checked.
FUCHS RENOLIN 68 (20L) is also available in FUCHS RENOLIN 68 (210L)