Oil, 80W90, Titan S/Gear, 210L
TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W90 is a mineral universal gear oil for manual transmissions and axle gearboxes in both passenger cars and commercial vehicles. It is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils.
TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE80W-90 (210L) is a mineral based universal gear oil. You can use it for any manual transmissions as well as axle gearboxes. This is for both passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W-90 is miscible and compatible with other conventional branded gear oils. However, to fully utilize the product’s benefits you should not mix it with other gear oils. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W-90.
- TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W-90 provides good cold flow properties. This supports easy cold starting and easy shifting in the warm-up period. It provides improved lubrication and excellent protection against wear even during shortdistance winter operation.
- TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W-90 creates a stable lubricant film capable of withstanding severe loads.
- Due to the significant shear stability of TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W-90, the oil remains within the 80W-90 viscosity range even after very long periods of use.
- The good corrosion protection provided by TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W-90 protects against rust and attacking of non-ferrous metals.
- API GL-4 / GL-5
- MAN 342 TYPE M2
- ZF TE-ML 05A, 12E, 17B, 19B, 21A (ZF000647)
TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE80W-90 (210L) is also available as TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE80W-90 (20L)